Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

Testimony-bearing exemplified : a collection. Containing, I. Gillepsie against association with malignants; together with the causes of God's wrath, agreed upon by the General assembly of the Church of Scotland, met at Edinburgh, October 1651. II. The informatory vindication; to which is subjoined, a collection of excellent laws, (or Eschol grapes) in favours of our covenanted reformation .. (1791)

fullscreen
Author: Henderson, Thomas, fl. 1791; Gillespie, George, 1613-1648; Gillespie, George, 1613-1648. Useful case of conscience discussed and resolved, concerning associations ... with ... enemies of Truth and Godliness; Church of Scotland
Subject: Church of Scotland; Church and state
Publisher: Paisley : Printed by J. Neilson, for the publishers
Language: English
Call number: SCS
Digitizing sponsor: Princeton Theological Seminary Library
Book contributor: Princeton Theological Seminary Library
Collection: Princeton; americana

"To the reader" signed: Thomas Henderson

A vindication of the principles of the Reformed Presbyterian church in Scotland. --cf. Preface

"An useful case of conscience discussed and resolved ... by Mr. George Gillespie ..." p. [13]-44

Scanningcenter: nj
Mediatype: texts
Shiptracking: Princeton Cart 195
Identifier: testibear00hend